Saturday 26 October 2013

One Direction Fans Crying 'Magical' Tears Over 'Story Of My Life' Single

'STORY OF MY LIFE GIVES ME CHILLS. I LOVE IT,' one Directioner gushes after Friday's premiere.


The hashtag that fans used after One Direction premiered their new single"Story of My Life" probably best sums up how they feel about the ballad: #StoryOfMyLifeIsPerfect.
The track, the second single off their November 25 album release,Midnight Memories, is a somber ballad that has left many Directioners in tears. And if the song was meant to incite waterworks, well, 1D should consider their mission accomplished. Shortly after the song debuted, fans stormed social media with tear-filled photos and memes that seemed to sum up their emotional response to "Story."
But fans weren't just crying. The slow jam made them feel a whole spectrum of emotions.
@RickyPDillon wrote, "STORY OF MY LIFE GIVES ME CHILLS. I LOVE IT."
@OhThe1DFandom said, "I can't get over how amazing story of my life is like I knew it was going to be more than words can say but it really is just magical."
@larryzonateaa added, "I LISTENED TO STORY OF MY LIFE IN ART AND ALMOST STARTED SCREAMING AND CRYING BC THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY OK."
Directioners also responded to the song's folk-music undertones, likening the single, which officially drops on Monday, to something that might sound like it was recorded by another set of U.K. chart toppers. "One direction meets Mumford and Sons - Story of my life...sounds sick!" @JoeyCottle wrote.
‏@1DDreamGals added, "I'm actually in love with story of my life. That's the style of music that I love so let's just say I'm pretty ecstatic!"



No comments: