Saturday 26 October 2013

Thicke: I won't twerk on Snoop

Robin Thicke won't be twerking on Snoop Dogg at the EMAs.
The 36-year-old Blurred Lines singer and rapper Snoop Dogg were some of the latest acts to be added to next month's 2013 MTV EMAs lineup.
And while he is happy Snoop is a fellow performer, Robin jokes he won't be dancing with the hip-hop star onstage.
"I don''t think we''ll twerk on each other if that''s what you''re hinting towards," Robin laughed to E! News.
"But I''m very excited to be part of the EMAs and it should be a great time in Amsterdam, which is an amazing city."
Musicians like Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and Iggy Azalea will grace the stage and Snoop is set to perform a new rendition of his classic hit Gin and Juice.
Robin didn't divulge much about the details of his own show, but he does want the audience left with good vibes after he sings.
"Well, a true gentleman spreads love and positivity and laughter wherever he goes,' he smiled.
Earlier this month Robin commented on the controversy over his twerk performance with Miley at the MTV VMAs in August.
He told Oprah Winfrey he thought the whole situation was laughable.
"It was funny to me. It''s silly. I was walking out towards Miley, I''m not thinking sex. I''m thinking fun, you know?" he said.
"Just remember, I''m singing my butt off. So I''m sitting there, I''m looking up at the sky, and I''m singing. I''m not really paying attention to all that. That''s on her. People ask me, ''Do you twerk,'' I go, ''Listen, I''m the twerkee. I''m twerked upon. I don''t twerk myself.''"
2013 MTV Europe Music Awards will take place in Amsterdam on November 10.

No comments: