Saturday 4 January 2014

Meagan Good reveals she would 'absolutely' love to play Whitney Houston in upcoming biopic

Actress Meagan Good has revealed that she would like to play Whitney Houston in an upcoming biopic of the star.
The 32-year-old actress who currently stars as Linda Jackson in Anchorman 2, has claimed the role would be a 'blessing'.
Talking about the potential project, she said: 'Oh, well that's a blessing. I don't know if the story is happening.'

Asked if she would accept the role, Meagan replied: 'Absolutely.'



Adding: 'Yeah because it's not about singing like her. You'd have to use her voice, you'd have to use her essence.'
Fellow actresses Jennifer Hudson and Halle Berry are also said to be in the running and Meagan commented: 'I can believe it'.


Whitney Houston died on 11 February at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in 2012.
It isn't the first time that Meagan has spoken about Whitney.
Late last month, Meagan revealed: 'I think she was a very misunderstood spirit... I did know her,'
Explaining: 'Not super, super well but my husband was the executive on Sparkle and I got to spend a little bit of time with her there.'
'She was an amazing person and I think very misunderstood. I just feel like I get her and I would tell her story, I feel like, the way she would want it to be told.'

No comments: