Saturday 4 January 2014

Rihanna Squeezing Club Hits Out Of DJ Mustard For New Album

Rihanna dropped her most recent album, Unapologetic, in November 2012, which means that this is the longest stretch she's gone without releasing music since 2007 — but Roc Nation signee DJ Mustard hinted that she's at work on a new project.
Between 2009 and 2012, Ri Ri dropped one album per year, finally taking a break after releasing her seventh project, Unapologetic, but it doesn't seem that she's planning to keep quiet for too long. During an interview with HipHollywood, DJ Mustard explained that he was getting ready to hit the studio with the Bajan pop star.
"I'm finna go in [the studio] with Rihanna. I'm gonna do a lot with my labelmates," the L.A. native explained, confirming that their work will appear on Ri Ri's next LP. And, of course, it'll be music for the party set.
"We're going straight to the club," he added. "Whatever I do is going to the club. When I see artists I wanna work with, I kinda start doing stuff in their pocket, but it's still me. So I'm just doing what I think she would like, and if she don't like it, we'll just figure out something else in the studio, and I'll just keep making beats till we figure it out."
In the meantime, the party queen is enjoying her time off. She rang in the new year by hosting a private dinner at her NYC home, which included guests like model Cara Delevingne and her BFF, Melissa Forde. Her crew then headed over to Jay Z's 40/40 nightclub, where Rihanna also played hostess for the night.

No comments: