Saturday 26 April 2014

ISHAWNA TALKS ABOUT BREAK UP WITH HER RECENT EX Foota Hype



After a much-publicised engagement last year, Ishawna and Foota Hype have reportedly broken off their nine year old relationship. "Winnie and Nelson Mandela had a child together and they still worked together. It's just one of those things, I don't know what the future holds. At this moment, we both understand that this is not working. At the end of the day, I still have love for him," Ishawna said in a release to the Jamaica Star. 
"We still have to work together because we are still signed to Downsound Records. No animosity or anything ... we had such a public relationship, so we have to let the people know that we are no longer attached in that way. I am not gonna say I hate him 'cause I don't. It's not working right now, and I just want to focus on my career," she added.

No comments: