Monday 23 June 2014

D-Medz's 'Baby Mamma Drama' doing well

Never for a minute confuse D-Medz latest recording project, Baby Mamma Drama, and the heavily rotating complimentary video as just another stroke of the fast-rising artiste's creative ingenuity.
It is a real-life story of the deejay.
"Said she see me pon TV, and hear me on the radio, so me must a make money, and she ago go carry me go a court, cause me one youth me can't support. Tell me baby mother me soon mek money, and anytime me have it, everything ago curry," D-Medz sings in the opening line of the song.
"With graduation just around the corner, it pure drama," a distressed D-Medz complained.
"I can't text or call her ... and it isn't fair to me or my daughter," he insisted.
When contacted, the baby's mother refused to comment. She however threatened: "If I open my mouth, his little joke of a life will just fall down around him."
According to D-Medz, who is signed to Epp Jam Music, the song was recorded at the Tollgate-based Rural Area Production on the popular Hi 5 rhythm. The complimentary video, shot by videographer Ucal Pinnock, followed a month later, and both productions are getting good rotation on radio stations and video's music platforms.
D-Medz explained that he was not bashing women, but want to impress that, "Whenever you see a trying father, appreciate his efforts."

No comments: