Wednesday 11 June 2014

Katy Perry visits Mystic's dance class in Jamaica

Popular dancer Mystic Davis has much to smile about as pop superstar Katy Perry attended her dance class in Portland last Friday.
Mystic explained that she sent out a broadcast about her dance class and Major Lazer received the broadcast message and told Katy Perry and her friends about it.
"The night before they were all at the party and I was introduced to her and her friends, but I had no idea she would come to the class. I was really surprised and so were my students," Mystic told us.
different routines
The class, OptiMystic Dance Class, is held at Robert's Fitness Centre, The Royal Mall in Port Antonio. The class, which Mystic does with her partner Sherine Virgo, offers dancehall aerobics and choreography.
"It's a fun package. I teach you the moves and we work out and show you different routines. It's a fun way of getting in shape while learning the latest dancehall moves," Mystic said, adding, "I can be contacted at (876) 860-6014."
"I spoke to them after and they said my class took their trip to another level and at dinner they were even doing some of the routines", Mystic added.
But when asked whether she had done any recording with Katy Perry, Mystic said, "I was in studio, but I can't say anything else about it."
rekindled
But social media and the Internet were abuzz earlier this week when Katy Perry posted a picture of herself in a hammock on Sunday with a caption that said, "Swaying on the hammock under mango trees, fresh freckles on my face, everything irie??"
Speculations were rife that Perry had rekindled her love affair with Diplo from Major Lazer because he also posted a picture in a similar hammock. He later deleted the picture.
Katy Perry is apparently on a break from her Prismatic Tour that will resume on June 22.
But she is not the only American celebrity to vacation in Jamaica in recent times, as Beyoncé was spotted in Portland in December and stayed at the Trident Hotel and also checked out the recording facilities at Geejam.
Other celebrities to have vacationed in Jamaica include Alicia Keys, Eve, Swiss Beats, Gwen Stefani, Snoop Dogg and Grace Jones.

No comments: