Saturday 19 July 2014

Floyd Mayweather admits he was having sex with T.I.'s wife Tiny and calls her a "bitch"


Although he originally denied it, Floyd Mayweather came out publicly and let it be known that he smashed T.I.‘s wife,Tiny. Apparently he concedes T.I. for having a valid reason behind attacking him in Vegas in May, because the boxer is proud to say he had sex with Tiny. As he promotes his upcoming fight Friday against Marcos Maidana, then someone yelled, “What about T.I.?” – referring to the famous Fat Burger fight. Floyd replies, “What about the bitch? I was f**king his bitch!”
Well damn, that’s a pretty big slap in the face for TIP and now we see why he was so mad at Floyd. This could all be a lie to stir up the media before his upcoming fight but based off what we have previously seen, I’m sure Pretty Boy Floyd did his thing but thats just my taught whats your? 

No comments: