Wednesday 9 July 2014

Halle Berry Sparks Pregnancy Rumors While Out With Baby

It seems as though it was only a few weeks ago that Halle Berry gave birth to baby Maceo, and already he’s becoming quite the little charmer. But is another baby on the way?
The 47-year-old actress was spotted out and about in maternity-style clothes while running errands this week and sporting what looks to be a baby bump. Rumors and reports ran rampant that she may be expecting her third child, however, it’s her character on the CBS thriller ‘Extant’ who is actually pregnant with a mystery baby. In a nutshell, she was wearing a pregnancy suit during a break in filming when she was snapped by the paps. Gotcha!
Earlier this year, Halle revealed that before she had Maceo, she didn’t think she could get pregnant again due to her age.
They call it a geriatric pregnancy. I was, you know, on my way… this is probably TMI (too much information), but I was really kinda premenopausal so to have this happen was a huge (shock). I mean, I didn’t think it was possible to have another baby and I thought for sure I had a need to never get married again. So I’ve learned never to say never.
Nahla prayed and prayed for like a year and a half for a baby and a bunk bed, and she got both of those things. Only her prayers could have done this. I didn’t think it was possible at my age, honestly.
You can catch Halle in Extant every Wednesday at 9pm on CBS.

No comments: