Friday 18 July 2014

Jah Cure releases sixth album

International recording artiste Jah Cure will be releasing his sixth studio album, the eponymously titled 'Jah Cure', in September this year.
The lead single, Life We Live, released two weeks ago on the artiste's Iyah Cure Productions label, is generating a lot of heat on FM radio worldwide.
"I am looking to build on the success of my previous album. This album represents the spiritual growth of Jah Cure as an artiste, a father, a husband, and a producer," he said.
Jah Cure also plans to release a second single soon, to amp up interest in the album's release. "The first single has over 20,000 views in two weeks, and fans can expect this second single soon. The demand for this album is phenomenal and the popularity of my recent singles shows that this project will do well," he said.
Cure's last album, World Cry, registered excellent sales world-wide, hitting the No.2 spot on the reggae iTunes chart in two countries and charting in the top five in several others. The album charted at No.2 in France, No.2 in the US, and No.3 in the UK on the reggae iTunes charts.
He will be one of the major headliners on International Night I on this year's Reggae Sumfest concert in Montego Bay today.
"When I grace the stage, I will be singing my heart out for my fellow Montegonians and the fans across Jamaica and the world," an elated Jah Cure said.

No comments: