Friday 22 August 2014

411 on Baby Lawd


Durron Walters otherwise known as Baby lawd. In fact, I reside in Kingston, Jamaica and is born in the community of Arnett Garden. I am a young multi-talented individual whose major passion in life is for music; I have decided to take music seriously at a very tender age. On one hand, I didn’t choose music; music chooses me.
 Additionally, I am an artist who describe myself as a devoted and phenomenon individual. Frankly, my style and lyrics is totally different from other artist in the dancehall industry. Initially, I voice my first song in a prominent studio known as ‘Lane Side Records’ where I am signed up to this day.
Interestingly, I have voice various songs which have been played on radios overseas and locally. The songs that really give me the highlight I am getting now are: ‘Baby Lawd- Dolly Rock’ and ‘Baby Lawd- Science’.
My current songs that is frequently being played in Dance/Clubs and Radio Stations locally and internationally are: ‘Baby Lawd: Wire Dat’, ‘Baby Lawd- IceCream’ and ‘Baby Lawd- Mek We Dweet’. However, I have made approximately one hundred (100) ‘DUBS’ and ‘Jingles’ for various Disc Jockey in locally and internationally. Also, my songs are consisted in a popular Disc Jockey Mixtapes in Kingston, Jamaica who is known by many as Dj Jungle Jesus, he is currently playing my songs in Clubs/Dance and Radio Stations. I will provide the URL below that will direct you to my songs on Youtube. 

Baby Lawd- Wire Dat 2014:

Baby Lawd- IceCream 2014:

Baby Lawd- Mek We Dweet:

No comments: