Saturday 2 August 2014

Sam Smith Recruits 'Glee' & 'Mindy Project' Actors for 'I'm Not the Only One' Video

Watch Chris Messina break Dianna Agron's heart

For those who want to start their Fridays on a sad (but soulful!) note, Sam Smith is here to help.
The singer released the video for his latest single "I'm Not The Only One" off his acclaimed album In the Lonely Hour. The song tells the tale of a couple dealing with infidelity, and the vid enlists Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) and Dianna Agron (Glee) to play the aforementioned struggling couple. Yes, that means Messina is continuing his run with sexy characters who break hearts. 
"I've never been in a relationship before and I really wanted to make an album that was about love," Smith previously told Billboard about his work. "But in different forms of love -- so unrequited love and loneliness. I've been brutally honest in the album."

No comments: