Friday 28 November 2014

Creed's Scott Stapp Was on a Psych Hold Before Confessional Video

Creed frontman Scott Stapp was placed on a psych hold by Florida police on Nov. 13, more than a week before he posted a very revealing video to Facebook, TMZ reports.
Creed's Scott Stapp Has Been Sleeping in His Truck
According to TMZ, Stapp was found on the side of the road rambling about someone trying to poison him. Officers from the Madison County Sheriff's Department placed the rocker on a 72-hour psych hold following the stop.
This news follows a 16-minute video Stapp posted to Facebook on Wednesday in which he said he was sleeping in his truck after large amounts of money went missing from his accounts. He says in the now-removed video that his estranged wife is trying to get him committed, possibly in reference to the psych hold.
"I'm under some kind of pretty vicious attack," he explains in the video. "There are people who have taken advantage and stolen money from me, and they're trying to discredit me, slander me … Someone had used my information and changed my online passwords to my bank accounts and transferred all the money out of my bank accounts so I had nothing."

No comments: