Friday 2 May 2014

Ginjah optimistic about 'Urge to Love'

Despite reports about the poor sales of Reggae albums in recent times, Ginjah is optimistic that his sophomore album, 'Urge to Love', will do well.
"A lot of people are saying that Reggae music is not selling any more, but I'm not worried about that. Once you have a good product and you promote it, the people will buy it. Reggae music is different from other genres in many ways. One key thing about Reggae music is its shelf life, if you have a good album it will sell for many years. It might not sell big figures overnight, but it will sell steadily for years."
Ginjah said the response to Urge to Love has been very positive.
"This album is a very good album. it has a lot of good songs on it. So far, I have received a lot of positive feedback about it. A lot of my fans have been tweeting about it. I have also received a lot of Facebook messages from fans all over the world about the album," said the artiste.
Ginjah is confident that Urge to Love, will help to put his career on a higher level.
"Since the release of Sweet Killer, my career has been on an upward path and I'm sure my album will help to push me even further, said the artiste.
Ginjah is currently promoting a number of new singles, including Insider (Police Man Story), Double Standardsand Baby Girl, which is the first single off Urge to Love.
The 12 track Urge to Love, was produced by California-based producer Jungle Josh and released by Zojack World Wide on April 15.

No comments: